Who is eligible?
- Third country nationals;
- Anyone who can prove he can work remotely;
- Anyone in receipt of a gross monthly income of EUR 2,700 (minimum)
Proofs required for application
Applicants may either
- be working for an employer who is registered in a foreign country, with whom they have signed an employment contract; OR
- be a partner/shareholder of a company registered in a foreign country; OR
- be offering consultancy services (even on a freelance basis), mostly to clients living in foreign countries with whom the applicant would have signed contracts.
- Valid travel document;
- Health insurance policy covering the holder for all risks in Malta;
- A valid lease or purchase agreement for a property in Malta or Gozo
- Letter of intent highlighting the applicant’s reasons for moving to Malta;
- Employment contract;
- Tax documentation (if and where applicable);
- Official documentation stating all business owned in part or whole (where applicable) in case of self-employment;
- Official documentation stating freelance activities (where applicable);
- Europass CV;
- Bank statement in the name of the applicant, showing main source of income in the past 3 months;
- Birth and marriage certificates of family members (where applicable)
ACT Advisory Services Limited is an Accredited Agent with the Residence Malta Agency. Contact the firm’s manager in charge of the private client’s section Liana Falzon on [email protected] for a tailor‑made quote.
For more detailed information about the programme, please click here.
 Additional family members will have different thresholds. Contact ACT Advisory Services Limited for further information
 ACT Advisory Services Limited can assist you with getting the necessary quotes from leading local insurance agencies
 ACT Advisory Services Limited can assist you with getting the necessary quotes from leading local estate agencies
 All supporting documentation must be submitted in English. Any documents not in the English language must be accompanied by an official translation into English.