We are seeking to recruit on a part-time basis, any Law / Political Studies or Accountancy University students who are ambitious and motivated to join their Student Compliance AML Internship Programme.
|HOURS OF WORK: 20 hours per week (distributed 4h x 5 days a week)
|DURATION: 6 months (with the possibility to extend)
|OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday
Field of Study preferred:
- Faculty of Economics, Management and Accountancy;
- Faculty of Laws, Political Studies
Graduation Status: Preferably between the 2nd and 4th year of graduation at the time of internship
Please note we would also consider recently graduated applicants.
Your role will be to support our Compliance AML Team, providing you with the opportunity to be part of an environment that broadens your functional knowledge, personal and technical skills.
As an Intern/Trainee, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, on a diversified portfolio of projects related to Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Financing of Terrorism, Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence that will help you to fuel your curiosity, uncover hidden strengths, and prepare you for your professional career after graduating.
What we offer:
- Paid part time internship whilst you are studying.
- Experienced Industry professionals can support you with your thesis.
- Attendance to seminars and courses organised internally during the internship period.
- Invitation to attend all social activities organised by the firm.
- Desire to learn and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Displaying an interest in risk and compliance processes and objectives
- Must have a proactive, can-do attitude and is willing to continually learn and improve.
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- Good analytical, interpretation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written