ACT is now in a position to advise and assist you on the new EU VAT rules that will come into force with effect from 1st January 2015
How can we assist? We can
– Provide you with answers to all your questions related to 2015 VAT changes and the MOSS scheme;
– Analyse any consequences that might have an effect on your business due to the new changes in 2015;
– Analyse the possibility to use the Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) scheme;
– Analyze what data you will need to gather for reporting purposes;
– Register your business for the purposes of the MOSS scheme;
– Prepare quarterly MOSS returns;
– Provide advice on invoicing requirements; and
– Assist your business in all aspects related to the new MOSS procedure (payments, deregistration etc).
The main advantage of the MOSS is the simplified measure that allows businesses not to be VAT registered in each of their customers’ countries. Instead, taxpayers registered for the MOSS scheme in a Member State of Identification, will be able to submit electronic quarterly returns, providing details of supplies of telecommunication, broadcasting and electronically supplied services to customers in other EU Member States. These quarterly returns, together with the VAT payment, are then transmitted by the Member State of Identification to the corresponding Member States of consumption via a secure communication network.